Meridian Detailing, located at our Teterboro facility, offers a full range of professional aircraft detailing services, from quick-turn cleanups to full cleaning and preservation. We also offer comprehensive aircraft cleaning and decontamination services.
Our highly-skilled Detailing Team is expertly trained to deliver the best possible results, with technicians that are dedicated to cleaning the whole aircraft, both interior and exterior. Our goal is to make your aircraft sparkle!
The Meridian team uses only top-of-the-line products certified for the aerospace field that are thoroughly researched, tested, and compliant for application in the aviation industry. We work closely with aircraft manufacturers and cleaning supply companies to ensure that only the finest products are used to provide maximum results.
Our full-service facility provides everything from routine trip-ready cleanings to detailing and restoration repairs of interior items, as well as exterior washes and polishes that not only maintain the aircraft’s appearance, but protect the aircraft from corrosion and other maintenance issues.
Meridian’s in-house detailing team offers multiple layers of disinfecting and cleaning services to ensure the safety of your aircraft operation. First, we decontaminate the aircraft by placing our Air Purification Unit inside the cabin to run for one to two hours. The ionized particles immediately kill airborne and surface pathogens and viruses where they live. Upon completion, the cabin is ventilated with fresh air.
We then clean the entire aircraft interior by wiping down and disinfecting all areas using our EPA registered disinfectant (Celeste Sani-cide EX3, EPA Reg. #42048-4) which is also an all-purpose cleaner.
It is eco-friendly and will not adversely affect any interior surfaces. We finish the interior detailing by activating our ULV Fog System Treatment using Celeste Sani-cide EX3 to completely fumigate the atmosphere inside the aircraft. We then vacuum the entire interior.
As a further step, we use an anti-microbial barrier treatment (ClearCabin powered by PreventX) that has an efficacy of 90 days on all the high traffic touch points in the aircraft.
This provides you long-lasting protection. When applied, this treatment arrests the growth of microorganisms and harmful bacteria. Once the microbes come in contact with a treated surface, the cell walls are physically ruptured, thereby killing them. This treatment is effective against many enveloped and non-enveloped viruses, and gives you peace of mind in knowing that there is a system constantly working in the background that will protect everyone onboard.
- Wipe down & polish all wood/laminate surfaces
- Wipe down all leather/vinyl
- Clean & sanitize lavatory
- Vacuum & spray air freshener
- Clean all instrument panels and screens
- Clean all windows and sun visors
- Vacuum all seats and floors
- Sanitize all oxygen masks
- Clean & sanitize ice bins, ovens and catering drawers
- Clean & disinfect trash bins
- Clean coffee areas
- Wipe & polish wood/laminate surfaces
- Spot clean stains & vacuum rug
- Clean & polish service ledges and tables
- Clean & organize magazine racks
- Clean & polish all leather/vinyl
- Apply leather protector on leather/vinyl
- Wipe all windows, monitors and seatbelts of fingerprints & smudges
- Spot clean stains & vacuum rug
- Sanitize lavatory area
- Clean & polish all wood/laminate surfaces
- Clean windows and mirrors
- Empty & clean trash dispenser
- Finish up with a thorough cleaning of entrance steps and railings (if applicable)
- A state-of-the-art carpet cleaner, which extracts all soils and residues from the carpet, is used throughout the cabin. A high speed dryer is then implemented to quicken the drying process and prevent carpet shrinkage.
- Leather Cleaning and Conditioning: This application uses only FAA-approved products specified solely for leather treatment.
- Leather & Fabric Repair: Our detailing team works closely with leather and fabric specialists to create cost-effective solutions for repairing damages to leather or fabrics in aircraft interiors.
- Leading Edges
- Tail Cone
- Landing Gear & Rims
- Includes all of the Trip Ready Wipe Down services and all of the Full Exterior Wipe Down services plus:
- Specialty Aircraft Cleaning: Cleaner conforms to SAE Specifications (AMS 155A and AMS 1525B), Boeing D6-17487 and Boeing McDonnell Douglas CSD #1 regulations. This cleaner removes surface contamination, chemicals and dirt from the paint and is also non-toxic, highly biodegradable, non-flammable, non-hazardous, contains no phosphates/acids/silicones and is safe on metals too. Our team uses nylex brushes that effectively clean without damaging delicate finishes, assuring a safe and efficient washing for your aircraft’s paint.
Includes all Trip Ready Wipe Down services, with the cleaning done using our scratch-free specialty micro fiber towels. We also clean these additional areas:
- Main Fuselage
- Tail (Vertical & Horizontals)
- Full Underbelly
- Tops of Wings
- Engine Pylons & Cells
- Revitalize Oxidized Paint: We provide different levels of drywashes, waxes, and paint protection applications to suit your needs, ranging from light to heavy oxidation.
- Revitalize Oxidized Leading Edges: Revitalize dull or oxidized aluminum on leading edges of aircraft using a high-speed rotary buffer with looped wool pads. Different stages of metal polish are implemented during this function to provide a smooth, mirror-like shine.
- Prep treatment used to deep-clean surfaces, remove previous cleaners and chemicals and prepare boots.
- Gloss is applied to create a lustrous shine on the de-icer boots, and cosmetically enhance them by coating their exterior surfaces.