Meridian Detailing, located at our Teterboro facility, offers a full range of professional aircraft detailing services, from trip-ready cleanups to full cleaning and preservation. We also offer comprehensive aircraft cleaning and decontamination services.
Our highly-skilled Detailing Team is expertly trained to deliver the best possible results, with technicians that are dedicated to cleaning the whole aircraft, both interior and exterior. Our goal is to make your aircraft sparkle!
The Meridian team uses only top-of-the-line products certified for the aerospace field that are thoroughly researched, tested, and compliant for application in the aviation industry. We work closely with aircraft manufacturers and cleaning supply companies to ensure that only the finest products are used to provide maximum results.
Our full-service facility provides everything from routine trip-ready cleanings to detailing and restoration repairs of interior items, as well as exterior washes, polishes, and sealants that not only maintain the aircraft’s appearance, but protect the aircraft from corrosion and other maintenance issues.
Meridian’s in-house detailing team offers multiple layers of disinfecting and cleaning services to ensure the safety of your aircraft operation. First, we decontaminate the aircraft by placing our professional grade UV Ozone Generator inside the cabin to run for one to two hours. This unit is designed for deodorizing and purifying interiors on a molecular level. The UV-C light element, in proper wavelength, filters out and eliminates bacteria and viruses, as well as malodors. It is Honeywell-approved and safe to use inside the aircraft. Upon completion, the cabin is ventilated with fresh air.
We then clean the entire aircraft interior by wiping down and disinfecting all areas using our EPA registered disinfectant (Celeste Sani-cide EX3, EPA Reg. #42048-4) which is also an all-purpose cleaner.
It is eco-friendly and will not adversely affect any interior surfaces. We finish the interior detailing by activating our ULV Fog System Treatment using Celeste Sani-cide EX3 to completely fumigate the atmosphere inside the aircraft. We then vacuum the entire interior.
As a further step, we use an anti-microbial barrier treatment (ClearCabin powered by PreventX) that has an efficacy of 90 days on all the high traffic touch points in the aircraft.
This provides you long-lasting protection. When applied, this treatment arrests the growth of microorganisms and harmful bacteria. Once the microbes come in contact with a treated surface, the cell walls are physically ruptured, thereby killing them. This treatment is effective against many enveloped and non-enveloped viruses, and gives you peace of mind in knowing that there is a system constantly working in the background that will protect everyone onboard.
- Wipe down & polish all wood/laminate surfaces
- Wipe down all leather/vinyl
- Wipe down monitors/windows
- Clean & sanitize galley and lavatory
- Vacuum & spray air freshener
- Empty trash receptacles
- Clean all instrument panels and screens
- Clean all windows and sun visors
- Vacuum all seats and floors
- Sanitize all oxygen masks
- Clean & sanitize ice bins, ovens, sinks and catering drawers
- Clean & disinfect trash receptacles
- Clean coffee areas
- Wipe & polish wood/laminate surfaces
- Clean & polish service ledges and tables
- Clean & organize magazine racks
- Clean & polish all leather/vinyl
- Deep clean and apply leather conditioner to leather/vinyl
- Wipe all windows, monitors and seatbelts of fingerprints & smudges
- Sanitize lavatory area
- Clean & polish all wood/laminate surfaces
- Clean windows and mirrors
- Empty & clean trash receptacles
- Spot clean carpet and thorough vacuum
- Finish up with a thorough cleaning of entrance steps and railings (if applicable)
- A state-of-the-art carpet extractor, which cleanses by removing all soils and residues from the cabin carpet. A high speed dryer is then implemented to quicken the drying process and prevent carpet shrinkage.
- Leather Cleaning and Conditioning: This application uses only FAA-approved products specified solely for leather treatment.
- Leather & Fabric Repair: Our detailing team works closely with leather and fabric specialists to create cost-effective solutions for repairing damages to leather or fabrics in aircraft interiors.
- Leading Edges
- Tail Cone
- Engine Cowlings
- Landing Gear & Rims
- Passenger Entry View
- Entry ways to avionics are covered and carefully taped off prior to hosing down.
- Includes all of the Trip Ready Wipe Down services and all of the Full Exterior Wipe Down services plus:
- Specialty Aircraft Cleaning: Cleaner in use conforms to SAE Specifications (AMS 155A and AMS 1525B), Boeing D6-17487 and Douglas CSD #1 regulations. This cleaner removes surface contamination, chemicals and dirt from the paint and is also non-toxic, highly biodegradable, non-flammable, non-hazardous, contains no phosphates/acids/silicones and is safe on metals too. Our team uses properly maintained, soft bristle Nylex(R) brushes that effectively clean without damaging delicate finishes, assuring a safe and efficient washing for your aircraft’s paint.
Includes all Trip Ready Wipe Down surfaces with the cleaning done using our scratch-free specialty micro fiber towels. We also clean these additional areas:
- Main Fuselage
- Tail (Vertical & Horizontals)
- Full Underbelly
- Tops of Wings
- Engine Pylons & Cells
- We assess the oxidation levels of the paint. Then we provide different levels of drywash, polish, and paint sealant applications to suit your needs, ranging from light to heavy oxidation.
- Revitalize dull or oxidized aluminum, such as leading edges, using a high-speed rotary buffer with looped wool pads, followed by a dual random orbital buffer. Different stages of metal polish are implemented during this service to provide a smooth, mirror-like shine.
- Available upon request to add protection to your finished polished metal. Required by Gulfstream to uphold your warranty. We prep the surface and apply 3 coats within the proper curing time.
- Prep treatment used to deep-clean surfaces, remove previous cleaners and chemicals and prepare boots.
- Gloss is applied to create a lustrous shine on the de-icer boots, and cosmetically enhance them by coating their exterior surfaces.