This week, Aviation International News (AIN) released the results of its annual FBO Survey. Once again, Meridian Teterboro has ranked among the best FBOs in the nation.
The results are currently available online at https://www.ainonline.com/fbo-results. The article will also be published in the April issue of AIN.
Some of the highlights include:
• Meridian Teterboro received a 9.0 score, which placed it in the Top 20% category and 17th overall
• Meridian CRSs received a 9.4 score and ranked 10th in the country
• Meridian Teterboro was the highest ranking FBO at TEB
• No other TEB FBO ranked in the Top 30%
• Meridian Teterboro received the highest number of evaluations received by one FBO (195)
• Teterboro Airport was ranked the #1 busiest airport for Bizav, based on number of responses (571)
• Betsy and Victor were among a short list of 13 CSRs included in the ‘Above & Beyond’ survey
• We were the only FBO in ‘Above & Beyond’ with 2 CSRs in the group and the only representative from TEB
• Betsy Wines, Victor Seda, Anthony Banome, Saqiba Parveen, Sarah Campbell, and John Baldino all received individual mentions from pilots
If you go to the interactive map on the AIN website, you can see even more details from the survey. Search for Top Rated FBOs/Top 20/show results/list view/and click on Meridian to see the ‘FBO User Comments’, and the ‘Above and Beyond’ comments.
Congratulations to the entire FBO Team!