TETERBORO, NJ – On May 11, 2011, the Aviation Hall of Fame & Museum of New Jersey held its Annual Induction Dinner at the Fiesta Ballroom in Wood Ridge, NJ. Each year 4 New Jerseyans are inducted into the Aviation Hall of Fame for having made significant contributions to the development of NJ’s aviation heritage.
Meridian is proud to be an ongoing sponsor of this noteworthy event. In 2008, Ken Forester Sr., founder of Meridian, was honored for being a NJ aviation pioneer with his induction into the Aviation Hall of Fame. Mr. Forester was in attendance at this year’s event, along with many other Meridian associates.
Meridian congratulates the 2011 inductees:
· Howard Levy – Prolific, professional aviation photographer with over 245,000 images to his credit
· William L. Mack – Round-the-world jet speed record setter and avionics designer
· Dr. Joseph E. Salvatore – Founder of the largest aviaiton museum in NJ
· General Norton Schwartz – Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force
Meridian is a full-service award winning private aviation company headquartered in Teterboro, New Jersey for over 60 years. Still privately owned and operated today, Meridian’s accumulated expertise offers a complete suite of professional aviation services:
· Meridian Teterboro-FBO Services
· Meridian Jet Center-FAA authorized repair station
· Meridian Air Charter
· Meridian Aircraft Management
· Meridian Jet Center Detailing
For more information, or to charter a jet in our fleet, visit www.meridianaircharter.com, or call one of our travel professionals, 24 hours a day at 1-800-882-2333.